7 Best Pure Sine Wave Inverters You Can Buy
If you'd only like to see a list of the best Pure Sine Wave Inverters on the market right now, please see the table below, where you can assess their main specifications. We have chosen the best ones you can buy and created the ultimate list for the 7 Best Pure Sine Wave Inverters.
Quick Answer - BEST PURE SINE WAVE INVERTER (if you don't need more power)
- BESTEK Advantage: America's leading power inverter brand. Provides 300 Watts continuous DC to AC power and 700 Watts instantaneous power, featuring 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports
- Fast Charging: two 110V AC outlets for charging larger devices such as laptops and tablets, 2 USB charging ports (0-2.4A) for powering USB compatible devices, a good choice as requisite car accessories
- Ultra Compact and Lightweight: iPhone-sized design ideal for use on vacations, work trips, and camping. 24 inch cigarette lighter plug makes the power inverter can be plugged into almost any vehicle
- Multi-Protection: built-in 40 amps fuse to protect your device. Safe charging design provides protection against, overheating, under and over voltage charging, short circuiting
- Durable metal housing provides advanced protection from drops and bumps.Smart cooling fan system makes the car power inverter very silent when operating,and the fan runs faster when the device gets warmer or output power exceeds 70W.18-Months Warranty
To read our full Pure Sine Wave Inverter Roundup Review or the Inverter Buying Guide, click on the following articles:
Why should you choose a pure sine wave inverter?
The benefits of the pure sine wave inverters as opposed to modified sine wave inverters:
- Appliances using the inverter generate less electrical noise
- Sensitive equipment like tablets, smartphones and laptops last longer, if they are charged from inverters often
- More sophisticated systems than the modified sine wave inverters, resulting in reduced chances of unexpected shut downs and errors
- Tools using motors run at the correct speed without overheating
- Almost all devices and appliances run on pure sine wave without issues
Each of the below products is featured in our Pure Sine Wave Inverter Roundup Review.
SCROLL LEFT OR RIGHT TO SEE THE FULL TABLE (on mobile devices)
Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Dimensions and Weight
Enter your text here...
BESTEK 300W Sine Wave Inverter
6.34” x 3.84” x 2.28''
Samlex Solar PST-300-12 PST
9.69” x 5.76” x 2.58”
Wagan EL2601 Elite 400W
6.0'' x 8.0'' x 2.0''
AIMS Power 1200 W
15.25’’ x 9.4’’ x 3.8’’
Power TechOn PS1005
15.8’’ x 9.3’’ x 4’’
Xantrex PROWatt 2000
13.8'' x 11.8'' x 3.9''
Samlex America PST-2000-12 PST
20.7’’ x 12’’ x 6.4’’
Do you only need to power your devices from an inverter occasionally or on shorter trips only?
Perhaps you don't need to invest into a pure sine wave inverter. Please see scenarios when you will just be fine even with a cheaper modified wave inverter. This device from Bestek is a great choice. To read our full review, click below: